We are excited to have two team openings for our CSR team. Here is the job description. If you are interested send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the full job description so you don’t end up in our spam folder.
“To enhance the quality of life for the community of Central Washington by providing high-quality home medical equipment and supplies with a compassionate touch.”
Job: Looking for two people to join the family-based atmosphere of Howard’s Medical in our customer service team. Primary job would be answering phones, inputting faxes, helping walk-in traffic with items such as walkers, wheelchairs, cpap supplies, and light pre-fabricated orthodics. One of the two new positions would also be trained in inventory ordering and receiving. This is an entry level position in a growing company with locations in both Yakima and Selah.
• Must be flexible, dependable, and have the ability to solve problems
• Communicate effectively with seniors and people of all ages, smile and make people feel welcome
• Have an ability to use computers, the internet, and Microsoft Office
• Must be able to make decisions and be a leader
• Must know basic math, grammar and problem solving skills
• Must have a high school degree
• Must pass a background and drug test
• Understanding and empathy to our customers.
• Continuously learn new skills
• Fitting of medical equipment
• Will adhere to company manual and not use any illegal drugs or smoke on the job
• Open or close the medical supply nightly
• Count money accurately
• Determines the best method for providing services by knowing what is and what is not covered by insurances
• Responds to telephone inquiries and orders from homecare patients, doctors and referral sources
• Complies with an adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures and “Best Practices”
• Resolves patient complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action
• Limited marketing on phone, writing, deliveries, and some directly to adult homes, hospices, and doctors
• Variety of other day-to-day requirements to include filing, keeping area’s organized, etc.
• Some lifting required
• Coordinates the delivery and pick-up of equipment, supplies and services with appropriate personnel
• Keeping a clean showroom
• You must communicate clearly with customers as well as manual dexterity for filing purposes.
● Part-time, mostly fixed (30-35 hours/week) depending on customer traffic; will average 2 Saturdays/month (9:45am-3pm).
● Varies depending on qualifications. $9.50-12/hr. Health club, dental, and 401k benefits. There are certain commissions regarding on-the-job performance that can add an extra $1-3/hr depending on job performance.
There are multiple jobs within Howard’s and many people have been promoted from customer service so this in no way is a “dead-end” job. We also love working with students for a few years because we realize students make for great team members while going to school.
If you are interested in this job, please respond back to this posting with your resume and we will email you several introductory questions. We are looking for the right team member as much as you are looking for the perfect company to work for.
Last, in the subject of the email please write: Attention Mr. Holland. This lets us know you are not a robot.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers